7 Layers Of Protection
7 Layers of Protection to Help Prevent Accidental Pool Drownings in Your Home
- Install pool alarms and door locks on any doors leading to the backyard
- Have a mesh safety fence installed that surrounds your entire pool
- Provide your children with early infant swim instruction
- Supervise children at all times and always have designated a water watcher on “duty”
- Make the pool the first place you check if children are missing
- Require that any and all caretakers know how to perform CPR
- Educate family members, caretakers, and babysitters on pool safety
Remember, not only is drowning silent, but it is the #1 accidental killer of children aged 1-4.
Request An Estimate
Take the first step today. Schedule your FREE pool fence or pool cover estimate.